Manufacturer : USC LLC
USC Conveyors are specifically designed to move seed without damage; eliminating spillage and reducing friction to increase belt life. USC’s galvanized construction provides for years of dependable use on all conveyors, specifically the Seed Series 16 and Seed Series 20 models.
USC Seed Series Conveyor
- Re-engineered Seed Series WCCO rubber belt.
- Most gentle conveyor designed specifically for seed.
- Slower transition times preserve belt life.
- Built-in towing hitch for easy portability.
- Enclosed frame reduces dust and spillage.
- Retrofit new belt on existing S2000 and S3000 models.
- No need to lower Seed Series conveyors for belt tension and tracking adjustments.
- 2” high single cleats allow conveyor to run at steeper angles with less rollback.