Manufacturer : RAD Equipments
Round Bottom Drags are used to transport large quantities of material over a flat or slightly inclined surface (up to 15° incline). They can be used to run across the top or bottom of storage bins or for in process transfers. RAD Equipment’s Round Bottom Drag Conveyors have a superior cleanout (Approximately 99.9%).
Round Bottom Drag Conveyor
- High Performance extra heavy-duty galvanized construction built to last.
- 6” to 18” Diameter Conveyor.
- 600 to 10,000 Bushels/Hour.
- Gentle Handling.
- Self Cleaning hot dip galvanized tail section (Available in 10-12ga frame and liners available).
- Abrasion resistant A.R Steel (Domex) bolted wear plate available on receiving hopper.
- Head se4ction 8-12 ga housing with heavy duty chain tension take-up system, shaft p to 3-15/16”.
- Double chain system available on the 18” conveyor.
- Heavy duty cast sprocket.
- Heavy duty pillow block Dodge bearings with turned ground and polished shaft.
- Dust and weather tight, maintenance friendly.
- Highly resistant 12ga type 304 stainless steel return rails.
- UHMW paddle reducing friction with no metal-to-metal contact.
- Each UHMW paddle is bolted to a formed steel backer plate welded onto the chain.
- Dodge belt speed gear reducer standard.