Manufacturer : Meridian
Meridian’s SmoothWall Feed Bins are designed with feed quality and management in mind. Smooth cone and side-wall surfaces, without bolts or ribs, a bottom cone of 55 or 60 degrees, and our exclusive high slip factor powder coating, ensure feed discharge without hang ups and entrapments thus reducing bridging and spoilage. Complete with sidewall and roof ladder, and a minimum 30” discharge clearance, the Meridian SmoothWall Feed Bin is your best choice for all types of feed and premix.
For commodities requiring a steep cone and more capacity than a feed bin, the solution is the Meridian Steep Cone series. These bins are built with the same standards as the fertilizer series, but feature a 55-degree bottom cone in capacities up to 150 MT.
Meridian – SmoothWall Feed Bins
- HSS (hollow structural steel) legs and bracing
- Complete sidewall and roof retractable ladder
- Optional ladder cage and hand rail for added safety
- 25” opening /w 27” Lid – spring loaded and ground operated
- Vented or non-vented top lid spring loaded and ground operated
- 55-degree or 60-degree bottom cone depending on model
- 30” clearance under discharge ring
- Powder coated interior and exterior