Manufacturer : RAD Equipments
Flat Bottom Drags are used to transport large quantities of material over a flat surface.They can be used to run across the top or bottom of storage bins or for in process transfers.
Flat Bottom Level Drag En-Masse Conveyor
- High performance extra heavy-duty galvanized construction built to last.
- 1500 to 15000 bushels/hour.
- Tail section 8-10ga frame with heavy duty A.R Steel bottom plate (1/8” to 3/16”) standard.
- Trough section 8-10ga bottom and sides standard.
- Abrasion resistant A.R steel (Domex) bolted wear plate available on Trough section and receiving hopper.
- Head section 8-10ga housing with heavy duty chain tension take-up system.
- Durable Cast iron steel sprockets, split sprocket available.
- Heavy duty pillow block Dodge bearings with turned ground and polished shaft. Split bearing available.
- Dust and weather tight, maintenance friendly.
- The smaller paddle, featured on En-Masse models, enables a higher capacity.
- Each UHMW paddle is bolted to a formed steel backer plate welded onto the chain.
- 81X or 81XH roller welded chain is engineered for durability, reliability, and longevity. Solid bushing, solid roller and quad staked riveting.
- Dodge belt speed gear reducer standard and motorized direct drive torque-arm reducer available.