Manufacturer : Damas
The Damas Hotyp is designed for precise separation of cereals and seed by length. Through this process, short and long grains are removed. The flexible modular design also permits custom-built arrangements with distribution indented cylinders for e.g. grass seed or with several parallel indented cylinders for malting barley or the like.
Separation by length is normally effected after screen and air cleaning.
The short grain indented cylinder is provided with stirrer for efficient separation, and the long grain indented cylinder is provided with optimizer for optimum exploitation of the cover area.
- The Hotyp is designed for industrial operation.
- Built-in two-way distributor in the outlet module for change over of short and long material.
- Flexible modular system, Possibility of sampling.
- Connection to aspiration for dust-free operation.
- Material-repellent seals are approved for food.
- Electronic remote control of the trough (option).