A MAGIK KLEENER gravity grain cleaner offers an inexpensive alternative to the high cost of completing a process important to product quality. Most important, this screener does the job efficiently with virtually no operating expenses.
The zig-zag design consists of multiple reversing sections creating the necessary agitation needed for efficient cleaning without outside power requirements.
Think of Magik Kleener for farm and commercial grain cleaning.
• Cleans grain before going to market: Corn, Milo, Soybeans, Wheat, Barley, Rice, Sunflowers, etc.
• Reduce costly dockages for foreign material (broken kernels, dirt and dust).
• Reduce aeration costs and cut down on hot spots when in storage. Also reduces the amount of insect life (Insect larvae are deprived of smaller grain particles and dust that serve as their nutrients.)
• Increase available storage space in bins and trucks (up to four pounds extra grain storage area for each pound of foreign material removed).
• Clean grain damaged from shipping and maintain quality for export.
• Reduce drying time.
• Produce a free supply of screenings that can be used as an essential component in animal feeds.
• Remove crumbs from pellets and fines from flaked products.
• Screen sands and stone.
NOTE: Variables in grain quality and moisture content may affect results obtained. The Magik Limited Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Easy access doors allow for quick cleaning and switching of screens for different products in only a few minutes from one convenient location. With minimal installation requirements the gravity screener may be attached to an elevator leg, wet or dry load out, an elevator head house, on top a dryer, under conveyors or inside a building. In most any location where your material flows downward, this cleaner can be installed.
MAGIK KLEENERS are available in 2 styles in a variety of sizes to meet all your cleaning needs.
• The Low Profile (LP) units (pictured) offer exceptional cleaning capability with a compact design making them easy to install in any set up.
• The Standard (STD) units offer a longer screen area. If you have a high percentage of foreign material this is the Kleener for you. The Standard units also offer exceptional cleaning capability, and are still compact. They are a taller unit because of increased screen length and more overall cleaning area.