AirSweep® Systems provide on-demand flow of even the toughest materials by eliminating bridging, ratholes, and buildup in any vessel or chute.
AirSweep® material flow systems provide on-demand flow of even the toughest materials by eliminating bridging, ratholes and build-up. Each powerful pulse of the AirSweep nozzle directs a high-pressure/high-volume, 360-degree burst of compressed air or gas between the material and vessel wall to lift and sweep stagnated material back into the flow stream.
– Patented valve design utilizes only one moving part, ensuring an immediate reseal after each pulse to prevent clogging and material build-up.
– Each pulse activates material up to an 8-foot radius for a first-in, first-out controlled flow, facilitating use of full bin capacity.
– Reduces flushing/cleaning time between product runs and improves batch uniformity.
– The system is mounted on the outside of the vessel for easy cleaning and maintenance.
– Energy efficient – uses plant air.
– No damage, vibration, stress or wear to container walls. Mount to metal, concrete, fiberglass or wood vessels.
– Manufactured from high-grade steel for long service life.