Manufacturer : Meridian
The premium performance has given producers the capability of extending their harvest windows and making it possible to take crops off even in high moisture conditions. Grain Handler has provided the only single phase drying system in the industry, with up to 1,000 BPH drying capacity.
- Mixed Flow design is capable of drying all types of grains at equal rates.
- Larger holding capacity allows grain to be tempered over a longer period, resulting in less stress cracks.
- Food grade quality drying of any grain commodity.
- Models range from 241 – 3,200 bushels per hour drying capacity.
- 40-45 CFM of air per bu. versus 80-100 CFM on cross flow screen dryers, means less fuel consumption.
- All models are engineered to be easily expanded.
- All models are designed with an enclosed top, which eliminates moisture problems with rain and snow.
- Fuel source options available: Propane and Natural Gas.
- Low maintenance, no screens to clean.
- 5 year limited warranty on all models (1 year parts and labor)