The LPX2000 Portable Treater is a flexible, more mobile alternative to the LPX Treater. This portable seed treatment package is everything needed to treat seed on wheels. Includes a gooseneck or bumper hitch trailer with a 65-unit seed hopper, inlet conveyor, LPX model seed treater with seed wheel, and an outlet conveyor. This specialty treater is the perfect solution for on-site treating, and the lengthy list of standard and optional features are designed to cater to this unique niche of seed treatment providers.
• Corrosion resistant
• 65-Unit seed hopper
• Seed metering wheel is mounted on the bottom of the 65-unit hopper and comes standard
• 17’ Inlet and 32’ Outlet conveyors
• Electrically driven rotary atomizer
• Gooseneck or bumper hitch trailers
• Accommodates up to 2 pump stands
• Single or three phase electrical panel
• Peristaltic pump improves accuracy
• 30 or 60 gallon Poly or Stainless Steel mix tank
Portable Bumper: 9,200 lbs.
Portable Gooseneck: 9,500 lbs.
Single Phase Electrical Panel:
• 230 volt that includes all motor controls
From the Atomizer to the Rotary Drum:
• A 5’/6′ rotary drum assures a final phase of accurate mixing and coating.
Electrically Driven Rotary Atomizer:
• Allows you to coat your seed with unbeatable results